Friday, November 27, 2009

Cue the Christmas Music

Thanksgiving is over...and that means one thing: the Christmas season is finally here! Not only is the Christmas season here, but it's Black Friday. I remember the days of fighting the crowds and getting all of my holiday shopping done in hours and at a deep discount. My elbows were always sore afterward from nudging my way through the deals and lines. But that's the price you pay for an insurmountable shopper's rush! This year, I'm fully taking advantage of the 2009 technology and shopping online for the deals. I'll miss the competition to get that last cashmere scarf that's 99% off, but it's much more fun cruising for deals in my PJs with my coffee in hand. Ahhhh...coffee. :)

In any event, Henry and I had a great time at Bubba and Ya Ya's yesterday celebrating Thanksgiving. We went non-traditional with the food and dined over Italian (lasagna galore!). Eric, on the other hand, had gas station nachos. Poor guy. I'm sure if he closed his eyes and thought hard enough that they would have turned into a turkey dinner.

Mini Santa Clause


Here are the twins: Bubba and Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment