Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hide & Seek


I always wonder what I will "catch" Henry doing at daycare when I pick him up. In a perfect world I could hide behind that tree unspotted and spy. But the kids can smell you blocks away and start yelling, "Henwee! Yer mom's he-ah!" That's who I am to these kids: Henwee's mom. It rocks.

Today's activity was hide and seek. Henry and Eleanor (above) were hiding from Leo and Addie. It was fun to watch it play out because when we do this at home Henry typically announces where he is hiding. "Dad, I'm in the shower!" "Mom, I'm under the desk!" and then he jumps out to find you. Yeah, the whole concept is a bit tricky; I get it.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. I wish we could have an invisibility cloak just for daycare pickup...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's settled: let's go get wigs and really large sunglasses. Maybe they'll never notice us.

      Delete