Sunday, December 5, 2010

St. Olaf Christmas Festival

Eric and I had the opportunity to go see the St. Olaf Christmas Festival Concert last night -- thank you Miss Kaethe! These tickets are incredibly hard to come by so we are so grateful for her generosity.

The choir(s) and orchestra were beautiful. And now I have the urge to learn how to play the violin. We enjoyed the music so much that we may just tune in to listen to it again on the radio today. I guess it's safe to say that we are officially in holiday mode.

But I can't leave this post without saying something about the overwhelming presence of Norwegian sweaters at the concert. I don't think I've seen so many people wearing them at one time. Not even when I lived in Norway. Seriously. But I love it. And I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment