Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where's Dad?

Henry loves Eric. LOVES. It's great. Really. I just wish he'd show that love for me. I mean. The only time he gets remotely excited for me is when I gesture my hand as if milking a cow. C'est la vie. I'll win his heart over eventually. I will. I will. Eric, being the good soul he is, often tells me it's just because he's gone all of the time. Apparently this means his presence is more "fun" because it comes in sporadic doses. What? Me in your face all. day. long. isn't fun? Whatever.

So here's a video of Henry waiting for Eric to come up from the basement (and peeking under the door to try to see him)....

1 comment:

  1. oh man, can i identify with your post.....thanks for making me smile. Lucy is exactly the same!! and btw, why couldn't the milk sign be a little less....milking-action like?! i have yet to come up with a better one though! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete