Saturday, March 26, 2011

Doggie See, Doggie Do

Henry had a wet mouth, chin and t-shirt. Could have been anything. Drool. Leaky sippy cup. I moved on with the day. I was prepping dinner and requested that Henry "organize my Tupperware" but Henry had his own idea and suggested wawa (water). Sure. As I went to grab some water for him I noticed his position changed from grasping at the refrigerator handles to hands and knees on floor and face in the dog bowl. Walter was directly to his right drinking at the same time. That explains the wetness from earlier in the day.

Then there was this morning. Eric researched Kelty kid carrier packs. I sipped coffee and looked out at the sun and mumbled to myself how sun should equal warmth. The dogs slept on the rug. And Henry requested mElmo be played on the computer. But then it happened again. Henry took the same form as the previous day: knees and hands on floor. As he approached Walter's face, he stuck his tongue out. Walter and he began to, shall we say, French kiss. I didn't dare stop the love fest because I wanted to make sure Eric had enough time to catch the action. We both watched the two of them while simultaneously playing a game of "dare" to see who would say "icky" first. Henry giggled. Walter had love in his eyes.

Henry has officially joined the Thorkelson pack.

1 comment: