Monday, February 1, 2010

We've been busy!



I'm sitting here typing with little Henry on my lap. His head is stable and his body comfortably sits up (with me holding him, of course)...he's also reaching around because he wants to do something with his hands. It's amazing to think about how much he has changed in the past three months. *sigh*


We officially started our second session of ECFE classes: Baby & Me. Today we sang a couple of songs and bonded with other babies and moms. Every time I attend one of these functions I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful moms in the Northfield area. It's also been kind of fun as I know a lot of the moms from other mom groups or play dates, so I'm really starting to feel like part of the town. In fact, I ran into our pediatrician's nurse at Cub the other day and she asked about little Henry. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside.


Eric has also been busy working on some projects around the house: painting the living room anice brown, trimming some trees, etc. I think it is safe to say that both of us are starting to settle into parenthood quite nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment